Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services' Quality Improvement Organizations
to Improve Care Transitions in 14 Communities
Additional videos on measuring readmissions, QIOs, medical service providers, and costs:
- Insights from QIO Work on Care Transitions: Better Care, Better Health, Lower Costs
- JAMA Jan 23, 2013 Report Provides Insights on Measuring Rehospitalizations
- Quality Improvement Organizations (QIOs) Support Communities to Improve Care Transitions
- Bridging Medical Care and Community Support Services to Improve Care and Reduce Rehospitalizations
- QIO work with Communities Saves Medicare Millions
For copies of this paper or the appendices, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-464-JAMA (5262)
For QIO Partners
Care Transitions Search Widget
This search widget is optimized to look for high-quality content on improving care transitions and patient safety. Enter any search term in the field above. When the results come back you will see tabs at the top. Select any tab to filter your results to look for content on those issues as they relate to your search.
The Care Transitions Search Widget is a free service that you can install on your own site to help your users find high-quality content related to quality improvement for health care systems.
You can see a list of partner sites that are using the widget.