News and Events
- Altarum Receives Grant to Assess Impact of Prevention Efforts on Health Care Costs
- Handbook for Mortals Wins National Award
- Altarum Awarded Grant to Study Consumer Preferences Around Decisions for Hospice Care
- National Coalition on Health Care Releases New Plan for Health and Fiscal Policy
- Third Annual Reception at APHA Meeting Highlights Altarum’s Work Promoting Lifelong Health and Wellness
Please click here to view all of our recent news releases.
Altarum Health Policy Forum
The Altarum Institute Health Policy Forum is a weekly journal for debate and discussion of health care and health policy. With insightful blog posts from some of the most respected authorities in the field of health care policy and research, the Health Policy Forum provides the evidence-based commentary and analysis that you need to break through the rhetoric and focus on the real health care issues facing our nation.
Research, Initiatives, and Consulting Highlights
- Supporting the Community Health Worker Health Disparities Initiative
- Reducing Barriers to Health Care for Women Veterans
- RECs 2.0: The Future and Potential of the Health IT Infrastructure
- Improving CPAC’s Ability to Model and Forecast Resource Demand and Supply
New Publications and Resources
- Center for Consumer Choice in Health Care Releases New White Paper and Survey Findings
- Center for Sustainable Health Spending Produces Symposium Monograph and Publications
- Altarum Roundtable on Caregiving Airs on Public Television During National Family Caregivers Month
- Decent Care Values Project Final Report Available Online
Sign Up Today!
Sign up to receive Altarum announcements and stay up to date on news, issue alerts, and new blog posts to the Altarum Health Policy Forum.