Moving Forward - An Invitation to Partnership
At a time when innovative, comprehensive solutions to complex challenges are needed most, yet the resources for generating innovative ideas are increasingly elusive, philanthropic support enables Altarum to take on some of the most complicated questions in health care, understand the systems nature of these challenges, and tap the most gifted thinkers and problem solvers to be a part of creating lasting solutions.
Altarum has demonstrated its intent and ability to be a force in the field of health systems research and consulting. It has delivered intellectual leadership, improved health outcomes for Americans, and deployed its financial resources in pursuit of its cause. Altarum sees almost limitless opportunity to build on the work it has initiated, but the tasks ahead are far larger than any one organization can address, and so Altarum invites you to join as a partner in its efforts.
For Altarum, partnering with foundations and nonprofits can take many shapes beyond the pursuit of grants.
- The Institute welcomes opportunities to make use of its unique business model in the exploration of co-funding partnerships, wherein a foundation and the Institute both provide resources in pursuit of a shared objective.
- Altarum is well positioned to help identify potential pathways to program sustainability. More specifically, the Institute can work collaboratively with foundations to test and refine concepts and strategies initially supported with foundation dollars and then use its proven relationships with government health agencies to bring promising practices to scale.
- Altarum has a comprehensive “toolkit” of services—spanning strategy development and program design, program management and strategic communications, and systems-based evaluation—that can assist funders in maximizing success in the programs they fund.
Below are highlights of recent projects from our Pathways newsletter, a publication for partners and friends:
- Supporting Breastfeeding for Working Mothers
- Quality, Preferences, and Hospice – A Voice for Frail Elders
- Policies for a Stronger Health Care Future
- Altarum Receives $8.4 Million to Reduce Unnecessary Medical Imaging
- Decent Care Values Add Patient Voices to Help Transform Global Health Care
- Assessing the Impact of Prevention with Funding from Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
Additional project highlights may be found here.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about Altarum. Institute leadership is always available to discuss opportunities for partnership and progress.
For more information about Altarum Institute, its programs or partnering opportunities, please contact:
Director of Strategic Partnerships
Chief Development Officer